Citrus – Outsourced Cybersecurity
All of the oversight.
A fraction of the overhead.
Valencia offers convenient and cost-effective managed cybersecurity and privacy programs. We integrate with your team to provide a dedicated virtual office or a curated basket of services. These include monitoring and investigation of alerts and logs, development of processes and new playbooks, design and engineering support, auditing and compliance assistance, and on-demand or scheduled cyber support.
Do I need Citrus?
We know your complex organization needs cybersecurity and privacy protocols. The question is: do you need a full team in-house, a full team outsourced, or something in between? Here is how to tell if Citrus is right for you:
- Your organization is growing beyond your current cybersecurity and privacy capacities.
- Your CEO, CFO, CIO, CISO, CPO or other executives are trying to piece together cybersecurity and privacy protocols and governance.
- You are unsure whether information and infrastructure are safe from attacks and breaches.
- It is hard to recruit and partner for the right mix of talent to build a cybersecurity team.
- You are inefficient, manual, or uncertain about the best cybersecurity tools.
We are optimistic. Cautiously.
When Valencia is your chosen incident response provider, we prepare for your specific environment and monitor for threats, risks, and trends. And membership, as they say, has its benefits:
Reduced response and recovery timeCitrus improves resilience. Containment, eradication, and recovery time are significantly reduced when we’re prepared.
Cost savings and predictable spend
Because we’re prepared to help you in advance of a breach, our response is efficient and cost effective. You won’t pay ambulance prices when we’ve already got the clinic set up.
Review and assess together
We review the incident response with client stakeholders to determine the plan’s effectiveness and identify any gaps. We apply our learnings to your benefit.
Why Choose Valencia?
We are experts in protecting your industry.
Our principals and associates have served as trusted advisors to private, public, and healthcare sector organizations since 1998. Essentially, we’ve got you.
- We help our healthcare clients protect their patient records and stay compliant with healthcare regulations, privacy laws, and breach reporting requirements.
- We help our public sector clients steward the information and tax dollars of citizens.
- We help our private enterprise clients protect their finances, sensitive data, and reputations.
When you need customized cybersecurity advice adapted to your enterprise, you need Valencia.
Our subject matter experts, technical professionals, and automated cybersecurity dashboard add up to results you trust.
Virtual and Fractional Cybersecurity and Virtual Privacy Offices
Cybersecurity and privacy overlap but they are not the same, and you may have distinctly different needs in these areas. Valencia offers both a virtual cybersecurity office and a virtual privacy office with the added option of a chief officer in either domain.